Saturday, October 25, 2008

Easter Seals 2008 Update..

I just wanted to share a wonderful evening that I had with a lot of good photographer friends from school and a lot of really great kids and there families. I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph Caitlin for this years Easter Seals show and I posted it earlier in the year but I wanted to mention it again because I got to meet up with Caitlin and her family at the event. Thanks to everyone who put this together and thank you Thomas family for letting me into your home. I had a great time meeting with you again at the show!


This one was one of my favorites!


At Easter Seals 2008!

No comments:

Welcome!

I hope you see that God is working in your life today because he is working in mine! 

I love sharing what inspires me and what motivates me everyday in life as well in my work. So you may see Weddings and Portraits, but you will also see my family, friends, my amazing cats and anything else that I love to do. I hope you stop by often or RSS feed my blog because I have a lot to share and there is always something going on!

**Also as of January 2009 I am a photographer for Think Pink Photography! It's a great site for breast cancer awareness and to get people connected. Want to donate? Click the link and check it out!

Thanks for stopping and dont forget to check out my website!