Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More history destroyed..

So I just happened to be in the right place at the right time to see my poor bank being destroyed. Ive known it was going to happen for awhile as they are doing this all over town. However I am not exactly excited to see it go along with a lot of other things. I have always lived in this town and have seen it go from old banks to walgreens. I love the old and even if it had mold and was unusable it was still a part of history. Why cant we keep some landmarks looking the same and just vamp up the inside maybe.. who knows what we could do. I just am starting to miss the old place that i knew and loved...and trying to adjust to the new.
Anyways, here and some of the pictures of the poor last pieces of the bank going down, including the front door. :(





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, looks like DeKalb is really changing! How are things going for you?

Welcome!

I hope you see that God is working in your life today because he is working in mine! 

I love sharing what inspires me and what motivates me everyday in life as well in my work. So you may see Weddings and Portraits, but you will also see my family, friends, my amazing cats and anything else that I love to do. I hope you stop by often or RSS feed my blog because I have a lot to share and there is always something going on!

**Also as of January 2009 I am a photographer for Think Pink Photography! It's a great site for breast cancer awareness and to get people connected. Want to donate? Click the link and check it out!

Thanks for stopping and dont forget to check out my website!