Wednesday, February 11, 2009



So I know I put this in my welcome section for right now but I wanted to explain it a little better.
Think Pink Photography is a non for profit web site that links up photographers with breast cancer patients and families to get together and give them the gift of photographs of how beautiful they really are despite the cancer that has either started or has left them. They receive a complimentary session with the photographer and some prints to go with it.
Every time a regular client books with me though and purchases a Think Pink frame set or cards with the unique logo of LIVE LAUGH LOVE on it, I make a donation to them for the cause. Its a great way to connect and help others but also great for networking and making a difference too!
Now if you have any questions or would like to buy a frame set for yourself just shoot me an email. And of course donate towards the cure of breast cancer. I personally have had loved ones touched by breast cancer and so I know how this can affect lives. I hope you take the time to look at there website and possibly donate to them. In a time like this, donations get really low so they can use everything they get!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Welcome!

I hope you see that God is working in your life today because he is working in mine! 

I love sharing what inspires me and what motivates me everyday in life as well in my work. So you may see Weddings and Portraits, but you will also see my family, friends, my amazing cats and anything else that I love to do. I hope you stop by often or RSS feed my blog because I have a lot to share and there is always something going on!

**Also as of January 2009 I am a photographer for Think Pink Photography! It's a great site for breast cancer awareness and to get people connected. Want to donate? Click the link and check it out!

Thanks for stopping and dont forget to check out my website!