Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Steves Photo Opp!

Ok, so I have been soooo bad in blogging since Christmas but the cold has gotten the better of me and I hate it when it gets so cold..BURR!!
Either way I have been cooped up way to long and am overdue for some photo fun so here is the next couple posts of shots of took today when the weather was amazing!! I really cant wait for spring to be here so I can get out more! Hope you enjoy!


This is my amazing husband who believe it or not has rarely been photographed by himself. I'm always photographing others but don't ever get a real good chance to get him in one place. So with the great weather and having the same day off for the first time in a LONG time we went out and had some fun in the sun and since he is way too handsome why not?! It is also a special occasion for Steve since tomorrow starts his first day as Assistant Manager at his job. He got promoted and starts his official first day in his new position tomorrow so that made this shoot also a special one... steps into a bigger and better position for him. Congrats Steve! You will do great!







Welcome!

I hope you see that God is working in your life today because he is working in mine! 

I love sharing what inspires me and what motivates me everyday in life as well in my work. So you may see Weddings and Portraits, but you will also see my family, friends, my amazing cats and anything else that I love to do. I hope you stop by often or RSS feed my blog because I have a lot to share and there is always something going on!

**Also as of January 2009 I am a photographer for Think Pink Photography! It's a great site for breast cancer awareness and to get people connected. Want to donate? Click the link and check it out!

Thanks for stopping and dont forget to check out my website!